Happy Almost December! I finally figured out how to leave a comment box on all my posts so if you would like to leave me a comment, now you can! I’m not sure why it took me so long. Actually I am sure, technology is not my thing at ALL. Whenever people do cool things on instagram I’m always like, HOW?
I love reading gift guides on other blogs so I figured I would do a couple of my own. I started with a post on my kitchen essentials, and now I’m sharing more gifts (26 to be exact!!) that double for the home and kitchen. A nice mix of practical and whimsical items! All of these gifts are items I would love gifted to myself (for anyone who still needs to get me a present….JK JK..except not) and figured it might inspire you to shop for your family and friends!
I would also like to note that I tried to link as many small businesses as possible because I think it’s important now more than ever before to shop local and small. You can click on the image and it will bring you directly to the website it is from! Happy shopping!
Fun Kitchen Gifts
- Geo Printed Napkins: I feel like you don’t own cloth napkins unless you are an adult. I still don’t own a pair, so I guess that means I’m still a child. A 28 year old child LOL.
- Wooden Condiment Bowls: These are so cute and will definitely come in handy. Whether using for sauces or putting out some nuts and dried fruit for guests, I have a similar pair and they get used quite often.
- Craft House Cocktail Shaker Set: For the cocktail lover. Pair with a a fun syrup (number 5) or a fun cocktail recipe cookbook! (note, this kitchen store doesn’t let you link directly so click on “for spirits” and you will find it)
- Mustard Geo Trivet: I love anything mustard colored. This doubles as a trivet as well as something you could hang on the wall.
- Mango Habanero Syrup: This would be delicious in margaritas!
- Rako Coffee Roasters: An awesome small batch coffee company based out of Virginia (sourcing beans from Guatemala). Bonus is that with every purchase they donate to charity.
- Estelle Colored Wine Glasses: I am in LOVE with these glasses. All are hand blown and inspired by vintage designs. A female owned company with an amazing story behind her inspiration. They have a few different variations in sizes of glasses and a lot of fun colors to choose from.
- Small bud vase: Anything to encourage more flowers (I literally just typed flours..) around this house is a gift I’m here for!
- Handmade Casserole Dish: A practical gift that is a bit more special than just buying one from a bigger named brand. This would also make a beautiful display piece!
- Jacobsen Salt Co Tellicherry Peppercorns: I think this would be a fun gift along with item number 6. Practical and sophisticated!
- Rustic Circles Bowl: Everyone could always use a nice new serving dish. I love the detail on this one.
- Wood Pepper Mill: To go with gift #4. This one is hand crafted in Maine. I love the sleek look to it. Everyone needs a nice pepper mill because fresh cracked pepper>>>ground black pepper.
- Farmhouse Kitchen Signs: I love a good Etsy find. I thought these were so cute! Perfect for a housewarming gift.
- Teak Salad Servers: File this under a gift that makes you an adult. A nice set of salad servers and a salad bowl (#5) is a relatively inexpensive gift that is still special as well as practical.
- Lazy Susan: I love lazy susan’s. This would be a great and unexpected gift for someone who loves to entertain. When we can do that again *sigh*
- Audrey Lantern: I could browse the gift section on Anthropologie for hours. These lanterns are so beautiful and would be especially beautiful to put out during the holidays.
- Handmade Wooden Fruit Bowl: A bowl that can double as a fruit bowl display as well as a salad bowl.
- Herb Prints: Another good housewarming gift. These herb prints are so cute! I find that kitchen art can sometimes be a bit tacky but I think these are simple and charming.
- Gem Tumblers: How freaking cute are these glasses?! They are all hand painted and so whimsical. I want all the colors.
- Hollen Glass Candle: It is really impossible to go into Anthropologie and not buy a candle. Candles are such easy gifts because who doesn’t like candles? Especially ones as beautiful as this.
- Planeo Wine Glasses: Hand crafted from Italy. I love the polished, classic shape of these.
- Many Moons Wall Hanging Decor: A hand crafted clay hanging piece from a company based out of DC. I love the story behind the owner. “About the maker: NyShayla began her business, Abcrete & Co, in 2020 with one mission in mind — to decrease the maternal mortality rate among Black women in the DC community. ” Source
- Cookbook and Tablet Stand: There is nothing more annoying than trying to keep a cookbook page open while simultaneously making a recipe. Problem solved!
- Cross Back Linen Kitchen Apron: I love how cute and simple these aprons are. Once again, a practical item that most people wouldn’t think to purchase for themselves.
- Greek Olive Oil: Perfect to use for garnishing and salad dressings. I also love the look of these bottles.
- Metal Straws: A necessity in my opinion! Also please don’t ever come near me with a paper straw. Gross!
Happy gift giving! I will soon be coming out with a holiday inspired care package so be on the look out for that 🙂
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and good weekend 🙂